It’s a Merry Christmas from all of us to our lovely listeners, subscribers, viewers and those that pass by and look in the window. (Hello there! Why not step in to the warmth of our community and have a virtual glass of mulled-wine and a seat on our virtual couch. Are you comfy?)
Right, hands up who wants to win some free goodies? Hands up higher. Keep still while I count.. one, two, three… seven hundred and five, seven hundred and six… okay, quite a lot then. Well that’s good, because we’ve got one heck of a brilliant competition coming up and a big hamper chock full of gaming goodies for the winner to take away.
What’s Up For Grabs
So far our big box of the finest gaming wares contains:
- 2 T-Shirts of the winners choice from GamerPrint
- 2100 MS Points from us kind souls here at The Games Cast
- 3 months worth of Gold Xbox LIVE subscription thanks to Microsoft UK
- Another 2100 MS Points thanks to Microsoft UK
- Terminator: Salvation on Blu Ray from those lovely guys over at Vagusnet.BlogSpot.com
- Blur on the 360, also from Vagusnet.BlogSpot.com
- DSi Action Replay from Goldhill Associates
- We Sing.. Robbie Williams (Including 2 Logitech Microphones!!) from Nordic Games
The best bit is, the prizes are still coming in so we’ll be adding to this list constantly!
|Nordic Games image to come|
Big Thanks To
As always we need to give a big thank you to our sponsors, and a hello to those new sponsors who’ve joined us for this competition.
- GamerPrint – www.gamerprint.co.uk and on twitter at @gamerprint
- Boomerang Rentals – www.boomerangrentals.co.uk and on twitter at @boomeranggames
- Microsoft UK – follow their new Xbox 360 twitter account at @tweetbox360
- Vagusnet – they’ve got a website at vagusnet.blogspot.com
- Nordic Games – they’ve got a website too, www.nordicgames.co.uk
How Do You Enter
Over the 12 Days of Christmas, that’s 26th December – 6th January, we will post one question every day onto the website. What you need to do is login to the forum and send your answer as a private message to our 12Days account on the forum. Simple.
Each question you get right counts as one entry. If you answer all twelve questions correctly you get twelve entries. How many PM’s (private messages) you send us is up to you, you could send one at the end with all twelve answers in it or you could do one each day with the correct answer for the days question. If you don’t know how to send PM’s or you can’t work out how to enter then leave us a comment below and we’ll get in touch.
The closing date for this competition is 11:59PM on 7th January, 2011.
Terms and Conditions (in addition to our main competition terms and conditions)
- The entry method detailed above is the only entry method available for this competition. Only entries sent by Private Message on our forum will be accepted.
- If you win a competition you will need to supply your email address, your twitter username (if applicable) and an address to which we and the sponsoring companies can send your prizes.
- Use of multiple forum accounts to enter any competition will result in all entries made by any of the multiple accounts being removed from this competition.
- The prizes have been offered to us by third party companies. These companies may withdraw their prizes at any time.
- If a third party company does withdraw a prize we will endeavour to replace it if possible but at no time will The Games Cast be responsible for replacing any prize that has been withdrawn.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a prize at any time if we need to.
- Entries after the closing date will not be counted.
- Prizes are limited to UK residents only – sorry.
- Entrants must follow the twitter account – @boomeranggames